Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Tribulation Approach in the Holy Qur'an

The Tribulation Approach in the Holy Qur'an PDF

Rajab Nasr Moosa Al-anas

Supervisor(s)
Professor Mohammad Hafiz Alshraideh -
Discussion Commity

232 صفحة
Abstract :

Abstract

This research camein five chapters and a conclusion. In the first chapter I talked about the meaning of God's approach tribulation, and the meainig of oradeal and attraction. Then I explained the Almighty God's approach in thorough examining, which is a general approach applied to all people.

In chapter two, I tackled sorts of tribulation through explaining tribulations in property, body, offspring and wife citing examples.

In chapter three, I dealt with sorts of tribulation in various aspects such as creed obedience and affluences with examples.

In chapter four, I approached tribulation in the context of the work for God's sake, I showed with examples the methods adopted by the idols in hindering the work for the sake of the religion.

In chapter five, I dealt with the tribulation in the life of prophet Mohammad, peace by upon him and his companions in Almadeenah Almonawarh. I demonstrated some features of tribulation imposed on the prophet and his companions during Al'gazawat (i-e campaigns) and I cited examples from Gazwat Ohod and Gazwat Alkhndaq. Then I mentioned some examples related to the tribulation of believers practiced by the hypocrites. I concluded the research in brief to the necessity and importance of adherence to patience and creed whatever the circumstances might be.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment